Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) is the world’s largest provider of international education programmes and qualifications for 5 to 9 year olds. It is part of the University of Cambridge – United Kingdom, one of the world’s top universities and trusted for excellence in education. The qualifications offered are recognised by the world’s universities and employers. The Cambridge approach develops learners become:
• Confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others.
• Responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others.
• Reflective as learners, developing their ability to learn.
• Innovative and equipped for new and future challenges.
• Engaged intellectually and socially, and ready to make a difference in the world.